This article is for you if you want to add a team member to the Administrative Portal
The first question you may be asking yourself is, "What is a Non-Member Benefit Coordinator"? Well, you're in the right place! A Non-Member Benefit Coordinator is a person that you, as a Benefit Coordinator (or BC) have decided should be able to access the administrative and business side of your Olympia Benefits plan without them receiving any health benefits themselves. This role will have access to the business reports, funding information, employee details and all action features within the Olympia Benefits account without receiving any health benefits themselves.
If this sounds like the role you are looking to provide to someone on your team, follow these steps:
- Log into your Benefit Coordinator MyOlympia Account
- Click on Employees
- Click on Manage Employees
- Scroll down and click on the + button to the right of the Non-Member Benefit Coordinators section
- Enter the First Name, Last Name and Email address of the person you wish to add
- Click on the checkbox beside the Terms and Conditions
- Click Add Coordinator
- You will now see this person listed under the Non-Member Benefit Coordinator list
- This Employee will receive an email from us with their log information and details regarding their new account access
Congratulations, you have now added a new Non-Member Benefit Coordinator!