Before you begin to add a new employee, you will need to add the Business Banking Details if you haven't done so already. We require this information for payment of the enrolment fee if there is not enough money available in the Group Balance. To add the Business Banking details:
- Click on Company
- Click on Company Banking
- Enter the Business Banking Details
- Upload a void Cheque for auditing if you wish
- Click on the Terms and Conditions
- Click on Save Banking Details
Once that is done, you can proceed with adding your employee.
To add your new Employee follow these steps:
- Log into your Benefit Coordinator MyOlympia Account
- Click on Employees
- Click on Manage Employees
- Click on the + button to the right of the Active Employees section
- Enter the First Name, Last Name and Email Address of the employee you are adding
- Click on the calendar button to select the Date of Birth of the employee
- Click on the calendar button to select the Effective Date for the employee. Note, you can backdate the start date of the employee but you cannot future date their benefit effective date.
- Click on the drop down menu beside Classification to choose the Classification that you wish to add the employee to. This will determine their annual benefit limit.
- Click Add to Order
- Now, you will see the New Employee under the New Employees Order
- Review their details, the amount of funding required and click on the checkbox
- Submit Employee Add-On
- Your employee will receive an emailed welcome package to the email address you added indicating how to log in and access their benefit account.