Being a responsible adult means making sure loved ones who depend on you are financially safeguarded if you unexpectedly leave them behind. The way you provide that protection is with life insurance.<br>Life insurance protects the financial security of the people you love by paying a tax-free cash benefit to your beneficiaries. The amount of coverage you choose and type of insurance you buy should be based on your circumstances and needs.
• A clear definition of life insurance and its importance
• The various types of life insurance policies
• The difference between individual and group life policies
• The basics of acquiring life insurance
• What your family needs to know in order to file a life insurance claim