Finding affordable health insurance as a small business owner can be a challenge. Your research and experience probably point to expensive monthly premiums, costly co-insurance payments, and a restricted claim list. You might feel as though health and dental benefit plans are not feasible if you are a small business owner in Canada.
Don’t worry – there is light at the end of the tunnel.
The secret to affordable health insurance for a small business owner is a Health Spending Account.
3 key factors make a Health Spending Account the ultimate match for a small business owner in Canada.
A Health Spending Account typically has no premiums.
- Cost control is in your hands as opposed to the insurance company
- Reduce your taxes by writing off 100% of your medical costs through a Health Spending Account
- No deductibles, co-payments, or additional fees to join
A Health Spending Account offers 100% coverage.
- Wide and deep range of eligible medical expenses
- A traditional insured plan limits access to benefits
- Inclusive definition of a dependant
Easy to use
Health Spending Accounts are designed for a small business owner.
- The claim process is online and instant
- No complicated exclusions and conditions on your claims
- No medical underwriting
Do you own a family business or are you an incorporated professional? Take a look at Olympia's Health Spending Account for a family business.
Do you own a small business with employees? Take a look at Olympia's Health Spending Account for a small business with employees.