Are you a small business owner in Canada? The Olympia Health Spending Account (HSA) is a proprietary and specialized product that offers low cost health insurance for small business owners in Canada.
Here's what you need to know:
The Olympia HSA is an alternative to traditional health insurance. It turns your personal medical expenses into before tax expenses through your business.
Used by over 54,000 small business owners across Canada, the Olympia HSA is a special account that is established to exclusively pay for healthcare services for a business owner, employees, and dependants.
Do you qualify for the Olympia HSA?
- Do you operate an incorporated business?
- Do you have medical expenses?
- Do you pay income tax?
If you answered "Yes" to the criteria listed above, then you qualify for the Olympia HSA and it will save you money.
NOTE: If you have a business with arm's length employee, read our Top 24 FAQ for Employee Benefits Packages for Small Business.
Features of an HSA
1. Write off 100% of personal medical expenses
- Convert out of pocket medical expenses into legitimate business deductions
- Create value by lowering the cost of medical expenses and reducing taxes
- Unlock hidden value in your company
2. Get 100% coverage
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Extended dental (including orthodontics)
- Here is a complete list of expenses
3. Experience the freedom
- No Medical Underwriting
- No Co-Insurance Payments
- No Deductibles, Premiums, or Complex Terms
4. Get Instant Online Claims
- Submit, pay, and be reimbursed online
- Reimbursement in 24-48 hours
- Exclusive online platform for Olympia HSA members
*BONUS: Get three additional insurance plans for FREE
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance with $2 million coverage
- Catastrophic Drug Insurance
- Emergency Medical Insurance for accidental dental, ambulance, and more
Pricing - $499/year
- NO ADMINISTRATION FEES
- No cancellation fee
- No setup fee
Note: This pricing is for the HSA Plus plan, which includes 3 bonus insurance products. If you want to purchase a stand alone Health Spending Account, then the HSA Basic is available at a price of $249 / year.
- Canada's market leader in Health Spending Accounts since 1996
- We process 100,000+ claims per year
- Public and transparent company traded on the TSX
- Recognized as one of Canada's top 50 employers and a Alberta Top Employer Winner 2018
Learn how the Olympia Health Spending Account can help your small business save on medical costs (download this guide if you are an owner/operator business):
If you are a small business with arm's length employees, then download the guide below:
If you're ready to sign up to a plan --> Get simple step-by-step instructions on setting up your HSA
Here are some related topics on health insurance for small business: