Are you a small business owner in Canada? The Olympia Health Spending Account (HSA) is a proprietary and specialized product that offers low cost health insurance for small business owners in Canada.
Here's what you need to know:
The Olympia HSA is an alternative to traditional health insurance. It turns your personal medical expenses into before tax expenses through your business.
Used by 55,000+ small business owners across Canada, the Olympia HSA is a special account that is established to exclusively pay for healthcare services for a business owner, employees, and dependants.
Do you qualify for the Olympia HSA?
- Do you operate an incorporated business?
- Do you have medical expenses?
- Do you pay income tax?
If you answered "Yes" to the criteria listed above, then you qualify for the Olympia HSA and it will save you money.
NOTE: If you have a business with arm's length employee, read our Top 24 FAQ for Employee Benefits Packages for Small Business.
Features of an HSA
1. Write off 100% of personal medical expenses
- Convert out of pocket medical expenses into legitimate business deductions
- Create value by lowering the cost of medical expenses and reducing taxes
- Unlock hidden value in your company
2. Get 100% coverage
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Extended dental (including orthodontics)
- Here is a complete list of expenses
3. Experience the freedom
- No Medical Underwriting
- No Co-Insurance Payments
- No Deductibles, Premiums, or Complex Terms
4. Get Instant Online Claims
- Submit, pay, and be reimbursed online
- Reimbursement in 24-48 hours
- Exclusive online platform for Olympia HSA members
*BONUS: Get four additional plans for FREE
- Dialogue Telemedicine Services - virtual healthcare for you and your family
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance with $2 million coverage
- Catastrophic Drug Insurance
- Emergency Medical Insurance for accidental dental, ambulance, and more
Pricing - $699/year
- NO ADMINISTRATION FEES
- No cancellation fee
- No setup fee
Note: This pricing is for the HSA DELUXE plan, which includes 4 bonus products. If you want to purchase a stand alone Health Spending Account, then the HSA Basic is available at a price of $249 / year.
- Canada's market leader in Health Spending Accounts since 1996
- We process 100,000+ claims per year
- Public and transparent company traded on the TSX
- Recognized as one of Canada's top 50 employers and a Alberta Top Employer Winner 2018
Learn how the Olympia Health Spending Account can help your small business save on medical costs (download this guide if you are an owner/operator business):
If you are a small business with arm's length employees, then download the guide below:
If you're ready to sign up to a plan --> Get simple step-by-step instructions on setting up your HSA
Here are some related topics on health insurance for small business: