Do you have questions about critical illness insurance? Here are the top eleven critical illness insurance FAQs.
1. What is critical illness insurance?
2. What are the types of illnesses covered by critical illness insurance?
- aortic surgery
- aplastic anemia
- bacterial meningitis
- benign brain tumour
- cancer (life threatening)
- coronary artery bypass surgery
- dementia including Alzheimer's
- heart attack
- heart valve replacement or repair
- kidney failure
- loss of limbs
- loss of speech
- marjor organ failure
- major organ transplant
- motor neuron disease
- multiple sclerosis
- occupational HIV invfection
- Parkinson's disease
- severe burns
3. Do I need critical illness insurance?
4. How much does it cost?
5. How can I make a claim?
6. If my claim is approved, when will I receive payment?
7. What if I never make a claim?
8. What if I make a full recovery?
9. Is long-term care insurance the same as critical illness insurance?
10. Is disability insurance the same as critical illness insurance?
11. Where can I get critical illness insurance?
Related Reading: What to Know When Making a Critical Insurance Claim
Interested in learning more about Critical Illness Insurance and how it can protect you and your family? Download our free ebook: The Beginner's Guide to Critical Illness Insurance.